Sunday, October 19

Got School Spirit? On MySpace?

This school spirit comment was made for friends and fans of WJHS. Email me for the code, it's on file ready to go. Email at arabian_roxy@yahoo.com.

Marziba’s Myspace Graphics shop - Chemical Creations


YES, I will do comments for other schools, elementary, junior/middle and high schools. I have all of the middle and high school logos on file, but elementary schools will have to put in a special request, as well as schools not in the Jordan District of Utah. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Just email me with the form at the bottom of this post filled out. I can also link them to other sites instead of my gallery, if preferred. The details area is for other specialty adjustments, such as size, background color (which is by default white, unless the font color requires black.), and anything else.

*A word on the text layering- I can layer multiple colors of text in the same font, but certain fonts don't layer very well, so if the font you request doesn't look good double layered, then it will be a default single layer. Some fonts will do double layers but NOT triple, these will remain double layered.

**Fonts- If needed, I can provide a list of available fonts, or request a font I don't have.

EXAMPLE:
Name of school- Riverdale High
Group/club- Marching band
School colors- Green, gold, and black
Motto- One to rule
*Single, double, or triple text layers- Double
**Font- Requiem
Mascot- Blackbear
Link to- http://www.google.com/
Details- 600 x 200 pixels, black background, Requiem font




Blank form:

Name of school-
Group/club-
School colors-
Single, double, or triple text layers-
Motto-
Mascot-
Link to-
Extra detail-