Sunday, July 20

Future

Hmmm, I was just sitting around really when one of my older, half-eaten ideas came along again. This time, I feel more of an oompf to try them. And kick ass while doing so. Prove the WORLD wrong...


Myspace Layouts, Myspace graphics



What I want to do before age 35-

Get in shape - Lose some weight - Be healthy.
I'm sick of always being a bit pudgy. And having somewhat oogleh teeth. And flat feet, weak joints, bad eyesight... I want to feel strong, I want to be healthy and feel healthy too.

Overcome all my mental and physical barriers.

Fear of heights, fear of spiders, weak emotional barriers. I want to blast it all away and become the person everyone else strives to become too.

Graduate with a G.E.D. or better.
I know I'm smart, and I can do it if I want to.

Choose a career, perhaps in the Navy, Air Force or Marines.
Military careers a bit appealing, for the challenges they offer. If I end up being the drill sergeant's breakfast in the Marines, the Navy is a second choice. If I make up for my lacking skills, perhaps the Air Force. (Probably not flying the planes.)

Become accomplished in that career.
I want to do things I never thought I would, I want to live a happy adult life... I want to not have to worry about my job being pulled from under me at any moment.

Obtain some college skill throughout the course.

College degrees may have falling values, but it never hurts to shoot for Pluto.